Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my grandchildren




aisyah




Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera... i am glad to share my stuff with you....thank you for comments and ideas.....
actually.. aishah is my first grand daughter..2 yrs old.. n is now in UK.... with her parents n her brother.. Imran.. 7 months..
their flight was last nite.. 1130pm... at first aishah did not cry because she expected her grandma will accompany her too to UK... but when she was in the lift n saw me not following.... she started to cry loudly calling me ... 'nak wannnn'.. nak wannn....'... until she entered the immigration... still crying n ran out with her milk bottle... n call .. 'wan'... 'wan'.. Imran knows nothing about this.. he keeps smiling all the way.. wonder if he'll be like aisyah if he is much older?

at first.. i try to keep the tears away.... but it flows out... uncontrollable... ( untill now.. huhu.. )

when they reached Hethrow Airport.. her mother called.. aisyah was still crying out for me..
but when they reached home.. at Nottingham.. her father called.. n told aisyah that grandma is on the phone.. but she refused to talk to me... mayb she merajuk or she was happy with her new toys..
I dont know whether after 3 yrs they would still remember their grandma...

next week.. my second grand daughter Sufiah will be leaving to Australia for 3 years.. i dont know what will happen next week... will tell u about it later...

on. tuesday : 29.7.08
Her father called me, hope aisyah wants to speak to her grandma , but she refused. still 'merajuk'. i felt frustrated, but is ok i love them very much

on. wednesday:30.7.08
her father called me again, aisyah was on the line, wants to hear my voice . today aisyah 'meragam,so i talked to her that i love her, asked her dah makan ke belum . after a few second i heard her voice asking for " yah, yah ane .." yah is her cousion name sufiah. Her mother said she alway said 'yah'when she saw a baby. actually i so rindu to her.

No comments: